This is a comprehensive and well-balanced course, but not for the faint-hearted. We will have a minimum of 3 sessions a day with integrated and well planned recovery and skill sessions.
What can you expect:
- Swim Sessions – specifically structured by Robin Brew to help improve efficiency and speed. Continuous technical feedback and adjustment will be made with the use of underwater and overwater video footage.
- Bike Sessions – we will be using many of the beautiful and iconic routes on Lanzarote. Riding between 200-350km per week (depending on group) you will benefit from longer steady rides in the sun, interval sessions, hill reps and bike skill sessions on lovely quiet roads surrounded by stunning scenery.
- Run Sessions – the inclusion of the track at CLS is an obvious win. We will visit the track twice a week to work on technique and specific run intervals to improve economy and pace. Other great sessions will include trail runs and “Brick Sessions” linked with the bike.
- Mobility & Flexibility – essential for every triathlete…we promise to keep this fun and interesting with some eye-opening performance gains.
- Improving specific Muscular Strength & Endurance – this will be integrated into specific sessions and we can show you how to maximise your development in this area.
- Evening feedback sessions – You will love the short specialist talks and feedback sessions in the evenings where we will review your performance and help you gain valuable insight into optimising your performances.
We have been running triathlon & swimming courses at CLS since 1989 and this is our flagship course. You will find the camp invaluable for improvement in all areas of triathlon and it will undoubtedly provide you with a significant boost for the 2018 racing season. Our aim, as always, is to ensure your time with us in Lanzarote is both enjoyable and rewarding and best of all, lots of fun!!